The NAVY EXCHANGE SUPERMARKET
was established to cater for the immediate welfare need of the personnel and the people living around the community.
ITEMS AVAILABLE IN THE SUPERMARKET
The supermarket is trading on various essential commodities which are necessary for personnel/customer’s daily consumption. The items are categorized below:
- Varieties of Assorted Drinks.
- Food Stuff and baby food.
- Condiments and Vegetables
- Fresh Fruits.
- Sanitary and Toiletries.
- Uniform items.
- Household Products etc.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Personnel/Customers can make their payment through the following means:
- Cash payments.
- Point of Sales (POS Machine).
- Credit Sales (NN Personnel only).
FACILITIES AVAILABLE FOR EFFECTIVE SERVICES
Some facilities had been put in place for customers/personnel and staff in order to deliver effective services and maximum patronage. These include:
- Customized Software for daily operations and stock/inventory control.
- Customized T-Shirt for staff and packaging bags for purchased items by customers.
- Promotional techniques such as gifts, discount, flyers and bonanza among others.
- Automated Receipt Machine for quick issuance of receipt.
- Different type of society’s loans and credit sales from supermarket for personnel.